Blog

Gavorka
Gavorka
Most recent completed artwork so called 'nut woods'. Oil on canvas 60x90 centimeters.
The creative part (the concept and the sketch) took only the 2% of all the time and effort. All the rest 98% was pure labor. Sometimes it seams that I could generate a bunch of concepts and ideas instead of completing the single piece. The thing is that I already have more than enough concepts for the series, an I love all of them. Let's do a simple math - 150 concepts X 7 days to complete one piece. In total it would take around 3 years to complete all the 150 ideas for the series, if I would work every day, 7 hours a day. However the current progress is, that I have completed 2 pieces so far. Sometimes I envy those pensioners so much. 🙂

View more…